Lorenzo Vidino and Seamus Hughes come on the show to talk about their new report ISIS in America: From Retweets to Raqqa. Some of the topics covered include:
- Background on the American jihadi scene
- The demographics of Americans who’ve traveled to join the Islamic State
- The three roles American Islamic State supporters play on social media
- ISIS in America | Center for Cyber & Homeland Security | The George Washington University
- Seamus Hughes (@SeamusHughes) | Twitter
- Selected Writings « Lorenzo Vidino
Thanks to Haakon Jahr, Praecast, Raihan Kadir, and Kaspars Gasuns for supporting the show. You can support the podcast, and get some great rewards, by checking out the show’s Patreon page!
The podcast is produced by Karl Morand. If you have feedback you can email [email protected], or find us on Twitter: @JihadPod.
You can subscribe to the show in iTunes, Stitcher, or with our RSS feed.
Download this episode (18MB mp3)