Aaron Stein comes on the show to talk about IS networks in Turkey. Some of the topics covered include:
- How IS developed its network inside Turkey
- Recent attacks in Ankara and Istanbul and the networks behind them
- How these attacks have affected Turkish governmental policy
- How things could play out in the future
- The Islamic State’s Network in Turkey | Turkey Wonk
- Turkish Jihadism at Home and in Syria with North Caucasus Caucus | Jihadology
- Turkey Wonk: Nuclear and Political Musings in Turkey and Beyond
- Turkey’s New Foreign Policy: Davutoglu, the AKP and the Pursuit of Regional Order
- Aaron Stein (@aaronstein1) | Twitter
Thanks to Haakon Jahr, Raihan Kadir, TankThoughts, and Fredrik Lundqvist for supporting the show. If you’d like to help support the podcast, and get some cool rewards, check out the show’s Patreon page!
The podcast is produced by Karl Morand. If you have feedback you can email [email protected], or find us on Twitter: @JihadPod.
You can subscribe to the show in iTunes, Stitcher, or with our RSS feed.
Download this episode (24MB mp3)