In the name of Allah, the most Gracious, the most Merciful
With the uptick in the thunderous strikes by the Mujahideen Islamic Emirate, the American officials have once again embarked on a mission in a confused and puzzled state to keep the ordinary minds busy in order to temporarily hide or explain their ignominious defeat. In this connection they want to attribute the decisive and staggering attacks by Mujahideen of Islamic Emirate to the neighboring country of Pakistan and similarly want to depict disunity in the ranks of Islamic Emirate, from which it desires to gain the following:
- America wants to depict the strength of Islamic Emirate as feeble and attribute its attacks to others.
- Due to American officials and especially General Petreaus repeatedly lying and feeding wrong information to its nation about them having the upper hand in the Afghan situation, now that these false claims are unraveling, it has compelled them to suggest an intervention from Pakistan. This is because they have supposedly weakened the Afghan resistance so these new attacks are from Pakistan’s intervention!?
- This years operation by Islamic Emirate christened as ‘Badr’ have been so successful that a lot of the members from the occupying coalition forces have reached a conclusion that they cannot win this war and are contemplating removing their forces as swiftly as possible and in this regard are also facing pressure form their people. So America wants to show them that the internal situation of Afghanistan is under control and this current resistance is being supported by Pakistan hence if they put pressure on Pakistan and stop this intervention then the situation will come under control and in this way they also want to deceive the members in its coalition for a bit longer.
- America, through its lies wants to spread the mentality that one of Jihad’s prominent personalities and a member of Islamic Emirate’s Leadership Council, Al Hajj Maulawi Jalaluddin Haqqani is a separate force and is tied to others. On the one hand, they want to show Mujahideen as disunified and on the other; they want to give a bad name to our prominent figures by tying them to foreign intelligence.
- America wants to spread chaos in Pakistan through various means, weaken its government and make it dependent upon them. That is why it is trying to make this government collide with its citizens and with this excuse, make them fight each other to show that there is what they like to call terrorist sanctuaries there.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan once again wants to propagate to the world that Islamic Emirate is at its strongest and unified more than it has been at any other stage. It is also enjoying the vast support and backing of its nation and has control over more than half the regions of Afghanistan. Neither are our bases in Pakistan nor do we need residence outside of our country in uncertain conditions. All the military and civilian activities in the country are our own initiatives and our own actions. The respected Maulawi Jalaluddin Haqqani is Islamic Emirate’s honorable and dignified personalities and receives all guidance for operations from the leader of Islamic Emirate.
In our view, instead of baseless accusations, more casualties and a constant attempt to conceal losses and failures, it would be better for America and her allies to put an end to the occupation of Afghanistan as quickly as possible and do now what must inevitably be done.
Regarding the ongoing situation we must tell our Believing and Mujahid Afghan nation that they should not lend an ear to the enemy’s baseless accusations and propaganda. Like how the nation already knows that against the American idol, our nearing victory Jihad is a pure Islamic and national Jihad just like the rest of our struggle for independence. Attributing it to others are only satanic designs and a maneuver to bring about a climate of mistrust. Our nation which is not indebt to anyone in our struggle for independence except for Allah’s divine victory should be proud of its independent leaders and gallant Mujahideen and should strengthen them even more with their lives and wealth.
Our advice to the people of Pakistan and its government is that it should deliberate on America’s two faced and implacable politics. It should always give precedence to its Islamic and National interests and they should have a firm belief that America will never be happy with them until they loot all their material and moral assets.
Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan