New statement from al-Qā’idah in the Islamic Maghrib: “Important: Denying the Death of the Amīr of Greater Sahara”
UPDATE 4/6/13 11:14 AM: Here is an English translation of the below Arabic statement:
In the name of Allah the most Gracious the most Merciful
Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
تناقلت وسائل الإعلام الفرنسية ورددت معها وسائل الإعلام المحلية نبأ مقتل أمير منطقة الصحراء الكبرى
وتنصيب الأخ القائد يحيى أبي الهمام حفظه الله في هذا المنصب خلفا له , وهذه مغالطة مفضوحة من
الرئيس الفرنسي هولاند متدني الشعبية وحزبه الغارق في الفضائح المالية والأخلاقية ,لإيهام الرأي العام
الفرنسي والعالمي بتحقيق نصر ميداني يعيد لهم الثقة المفقودة داخليا وخارجيا.
إن تنصيب الأخ يحيى أبي الهمام تم مباشرة بعد وفاة الأخ القائد نبيل أبي علقمة رحمه الله إثر حادث سير
أليم وذلك قبل ثمانية أشهر و قبل الغزو الفرنسي الصليبي لشمال مالي بخمسة أشهر تقريبا.
وأمام هذه المغالطات الفرنسية نطمئن أمتنا الإسلامية ونعلن للرأي العام العالمي كذب نبأ مقتل أمير منطقة
الصحراء الكبرى من أصله ونعد الرئيس الفرنسي هولاند بأيام سود في شمال وغرب إفريقيا المسلمة على
أيدي فرسان الإسلام من العرب والطوارق والفلان وقبائل الهاوسا والصونوك والبولار والبومبارا العازمين
على تحرير إفريقيا المسلمة من الإحتلال الفرنسي الصليبي واسترجاع مجد أبائهم التليد تحت راية الإسلام
دين الرحمة والعدل (ولينصرن الله من ينصره إن لله لقوي عزيز)
مؤسسة اﻷندلس للإنتاج اﻻعلامي
تنظيم القاعدة ببلاد المغرب اﻹسلامي
al-Andalus Media presents a new statement from al-Qā’idah in the Islamic Maghrib: “To the People of France in General and the Families of the French Hostages in Particular”
UPDATE 3/30/13 11:59 AM: Here is an English translation of the below Arabic statement:
Click the following link for a safe PDF copy: al-Qā’idah in the Islamic Maghrib — “To the People of France in General and the Families of the French Hostages in Particular” (En)
Click the following link for a safe PDF copy: al-Qā’idah in the Islamic Maghrib — “To the People of France in General and the Families of the French Hostages in Particular”
Click the following links for safe PDF copies:
To inquire about a translation for these fatāwā for a fee email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UPDATE 1/31/13 8:04 AM: Here is an English translation of the below Arabic video message:
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allaah the Most Gracious, Most Merciful
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله
Asalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaah.
Ikhwatil Kiraam we would like to in these minutes review some important points in regards to the the World Campaign against the Muslims of Mali, the beginning:
1) Mali is one of the the ancient capitals of Islam, established the Islamic University of Timbuktu about nine hundred years ago, so it thus has one of the oldest universities in the world.
2) Mali lived under the light of Muslim countries for centuries, including the Kingdom of Songhai who was the Sultan of Morocco who had alliance with Elizabeth I of England in Britain to invade in 1591 destroying civilization and enslaved its people and scientists such as Ahmed Baba Altenbkta.
What many do not know that a number of those forcibly enslaved Crusader West in Mali and other African countries were graduates of universities and Muslim scholars, such as the Senegalese Omar bin Said, who died in 1864 AD and who his pictures are still in the American Historical Archive.
4) After that France occupied Mali in the late nineteenth century and exercised heinous crimes, and did not let it only after they planted the agent system to ensure continued control over the financial and plunder its riches. The successive regimes oppression of the Muslim people, especially Tuareg Arabs Almtozein northern Mali and neighboring countries.
5) Then arose liberal movements demanding autonomy and better living conditions. But these movements are not of an Islamic character, making the international communities follow their of inclusion and calling for negotiations with the central government.
These negotiations were always going end with promises from the puppet central government which soon show their falseness.
Then a revival of Islam appeared amongst the Tuareg groups. It became evident and demonstrated its vision and learned that there’s no salvation for the people only by applying the law of Allaah which united the Sons of ethnicity on the same Word, and achieving Justice and freedom from dependence on France and salvation and an end from the corruption and persecution carried out by the puppet central governments, and the Muslims achieved the good in this world and the Hereafter.
7) From amongst these groups Ansar al-Din led by Iyad Ghali -may God protect him-, who had tried diplomacy and action by the consul of the State of Mali, Saudi Arabia, and then he retired from these ways and established Jama’at Ansar al-Din, allying with other Islamic groups; they joined on the will to apply the Sharia and the liberalization of Mali from the dominance of France and their client governments.
The literature of Jama’at Ansar al-Din my brothers is featured on the purity of Aqidah wa Manhaj, balance and wisdom, mercy, and the stability and realistic all attest to the presence of scientists Akaber in this group, and realistic all are a reflection of the big Scholars in this community, and regarding the existence of an integral, civilizational project despite the lack of resources. (subhan Allah).
This is clearly reflected in the interviews with Sand Walid Bu’amama – spokesman for the group, which stipulated that the targets of Ansar al-Din are..
Building the Islamic project and the resumption of Islamic life in the land under our hands in various spheres of life, and focus on the urgent aspects as an area of the religious judiciary, education and advocacy, counseling, and raising generations of Islamic morality, and correct beliefs of Muslims and their businesses, and to protect them from the preachers of Kufr, deceit, establishing security and safety in the urban and rural areas; filling the minimum needs of people’s lives. And the involvement of people in this industry project and convincing them that contribution to this is an composed Ibaadah (worship), which its inevitable for a Muslim to perform, to tolerate and to endure.
9) here my brothers we can begin to understand why the International community deal with such violence and bloodshed, and refused dialogue with Ansar al-Din and its allies. The former British Home Secretary Charles Clarke in his speech on terrorism in the (Heritage Foundation) in Washington on 5/10/2005, said: (What motivates these terrorists is ideas. Liberation movements that have arisen in many parts of the world after World War II, on political ideas such as independence, equality and freedom of expression. such ambitions are negotiable, have been negotiated, many of them already. but what does not assume nor accept negotiation (reiterating his expressions: what can not be negotiated) is restoration of the caliphate. what does not accept negotiation is imposed Sharia. does not accept negotiation is gender inequality (of course these “cosmetic” comments are thrown in every place!). does not accept negotiation is to prevent freedom of expression. these values are the foundations of our civilization is simply non-negotiable” end of quote
10) Completely just like him, French Prime Minister after the start of the current campaign said: (negotiate with? With terrorists settled in northern Mali. Imposing Sharia law … cut off the hands and destroying buildings, considering the human heritage)
(He means shrines that worship other than Allah.)
11) Of course my brothers he hasn’t returned sane, he carefully deceives the international society on “the rights of women”, and it violates their rights in Syria for two years! and “freedom of expression” while Syrian slaughtered with knives! These slogans are chanted by yet we see Muslims in Burma being roasted alive and cut.
12) So, then the issue is simply. That the international community never bear the idea of the application of the Shariah-law anywhere in the world. This idea is not for discussion and negotiation, as it means the appearance of a bright model which humanity so desperately needs and long-suffered human bondage of capitalism and greed … it means nullifying the magic of the media machine/media-god that worked so long to distort the concept of Sharia’.
Our brothers in Ansar Dine (Supporters of the Religion) thus went into an area where safety is spread and Rahmat among people, and Stopping taxes and resource exploitation. and distributed evenly, and kept the people of other religions their rights, and favored the vulnerable over themselves.
The success of this land of Mali is a sample that provides and area for the people; compared to man-made regimes which already failed humanity with many potions of woes and calamities.
14) In the same way the Arab regimes do not bear the success of this model, which will become a beacon and an example for people seeking dignity, and will reveal the falsehood of the rulers, the fatwas of the Wali al Amr and the stage of vulnerability and (Maslaha wal Mafsada) benefit and harm. And there wasn’t a better time than it was now! Hence they’re in spiteful treason and in complicity with France against Ansar-Dine. Wealthy nations of Muslims that wasted funds in foolishness while the Muslims of Mali die and others are starving.
I recently realized their presence on the map, they’ve provided no money to support them, BUT rather to help France to kill them and free them from such hunger! And some of the movements, which tread on the path of democracy like Tunisia who opened its airspace and provided full support to the crusader war as they fight each model that apply Sharia honestly and open the eyes of its people to the Handalah of thier democracy.
15) the international community, who oversaw the domestication of the revolutions in Egypt and Tunisia, Libya, and oversaw the democratic elections because he sees their demands are subject to negotiation, is the same that moves violently and bloodily, refusing to negotiate in Mali as they did before in Afghanistan and Somalia. Therefore, this is the corner to all you want to apply sharia.
16) spokesman for Ansar Din Sand Bu’amamah said: “Ansar al-Din is at the stage of force upon acceptance to negotiate and seek a solution with any other party which has no impact in this land, provided with one condition one does not compromise it and it should not be a stumbling block in the way of arbitration in religion of God, which for Him we carried arms and fought the war. and whatever is besides that, we accept debate in which there is the mercy of people and excuses to God, having mercy on our brothers the Mujahideen newly joining. “Finished his words, may Allaah protect him
17) but the group had commended the mediation by Algeria in the negotiations before they are well aware that Algeria is in the end part of their international system and implementing its policies. But Ansar Dine, were putting every gesture to avoid antagonizing neighboring regimes. But in regards to the international community then ruling by the Deen of Allaah – simply – does not accept negotiation.
18) then war began and Mujaahideen withdrew from cities out of generosity to people because the Crusaders and their helpers are bombing cities randomly as long as the mujahideen where there, and repeated scenes same that we have seen before in Afghanistan, Somalia, Nigeria, Chechnya: Whenever the uniformed troops entered, the city had embraced Mujahideen and the troops infringed on them and people where executed in the streets, honour was violated and Death to them for their support of the mujahideen.
19) but my brothers reviewing the the Black bonded slavery of the West in Mali, then persecution of the puppet government of the Touareg and the Arabs and corruption in dealing with people in general, and after the Muslims in Mali tasted (Hilaawat-al aysh fi ‘Dhilaal ash Shariah) the sweetness to live in the shadow of Shari’a for a few months, it is not expected to succeed the campaign to eradicate the Islamic project in Mali, Even if spent on the general elements of Ansar al-Din and other Islamist groups, the women in Mali are delighted, those who opt for dignity will remain giving birth to heroes. This is a new area of conflict between the truth and falsehood, so it will remain wrestling and battling till Allaah stamps out falsehood with the Haq and it vanishes and the volcano of Islaam will erupt, biitnillah.
20) At the same time, we expect our brothers in Mali to be exposed to calamities and scrutiny, the gold clouds if Enter the bellows. فإن الذهب يصفو إذا أدخل الكير.
Eleven years ago, when the world invaded Afghanistan, we thought as many Muslims thought, that Allaah will resolve the matter quickly miraculously from him and supporting His slaves in the Taliban. Then suddenly, the cities fall and Mujaahideen are captured as Aseer and killed in thousands, and painful images are spread. Like the image of a Mujahid being removed from his trench by the Northern Alliance Coalition who was barricaded on the borders of Kabul after they released fire on him, shot him down his stomach then dragged him onto the ground and took off his pants and finished him off with gunfire … these images stun us because we did not realize the Sunan Ullah (laws of Allaah) in examining His slaves and teaching them, and taking martyrs of them. It seemed like it to many, like Allahs Deen will never be established in that land for decades. Then here we are today we see the world begging Afghan mujahideen to sit at the negotiating table and meet 139 countries at the Bonn conference a year ago to discuss her plight with the Mujaahideen after the withdrawal of international troops planned to be next year, and we ask Allaah to keep the Mujaahideen steadfast to reject any negotiation at the expense of the establishment of Sharia. It may be more members of the Taliban had been killed during these eleven years, but with thier blood they lit the spark of freedom and love of Shari’a in the hearts of many of the Afghan people.
21) as well as our brothers in Mali will remain, God willing, visible on the Truth, does not harm who betrayed them or let them down … they lit torch the spark of the law and freedom from slavery servitude to humans, so even if Allaah chose His general Servants the Mujahideen to be on his side, the torch that they done lit up will not be turned of -by the permission Allaah- until the oil is touching the Fitrah (the natural instinct) in the hearts of Muslims and we erupt the volcano of pride to burn the earth beneath the Tyrant ruling and enemies of humanity, and we are living leading the Muslims to a new glory.
22) so let each one of us in himself choose his place in this torch, because whoever contributes with a good arrow then Congratulations, and he who blew to extinguish it then indeed Allaah will distinguish His light even if the disbelievers hate it, and whoever stops just watching then prepare to stand before Allah for an answer.
23) Let us clarify the truth of this crusade and a betrayal of those who participated min bani jildatina (from our own color) and advocate for our brothers who have the same right to us as to our brothers of our fathers and mothers. أخوة الدين مقدمة على أخوة الدم والنسب brotherhood in the deen is based on blood brothership and desecent.
Wassalamu ‘elaykom Wa Rahmatullaah.
Peace be upon you and God’s mercy.
Dr. Iyad Qunebi
al-Malāḥim Media presents a new video message from al-Qā’idah in the Arabian Peninsula: “On the Intervention of France in the War on Mali”
UPDATE 1/25/2013 3:53 PM: Here is an English translation of the below Arabic video message:
In the Name of Allah; the Merciful; the Compassionate.
Praise be to Allah; the Lord of all beings & there shall be no aggression save for evildoers.
and peace and blessings be upon our faithful prophet and upon all of his family and companions; then;
The decision taken by the French Government to intervene in the war against Mali doesn’t serve its interests. The government considered solely their view regardless of the view of the French people and their interests.
its former decision of withdrawal from Afghanistan was a rational one; Yet how could it make today such a decision to intervene in this particular region! even though its history among those nations was very bloody; at which point All Muslims are infuriated.
O French people; This aggression; arbitrariness and oppression against mankind shall only bring you bad consequences and woe. There was certainly a lesson for you in your previous aggression; How long did it last? And how did it end?
for how long are you going to abstain from reflecting on your past mistakes?
Stop pulling wool over other’s eyes; claiming that your intervention is for the sole purpose of protecting Mali’s people and helping them; c’est de la poudre aux yeux!
Why did you not interfere in their affliction ages ago?
& Why don’t you protect the Palestinians against the brute aggression of Israel?
& then if you’re truthful why don’t you intervene to protect the people of Iraq and Syria; and other oppressed nations?
hence it’s only sensible that this aggression is a Crusade against the Muslims’ countries and nations. that is not unexpected; not long ago you commit aggression against the veil of the Muslim women & today you aggress against governing under Sharia laws. you respected neither your invalid laws within the bound of your lands nor your unjust treaties with others, Where’s the Democracy you keep ranting about?
We in Al-Qa’ida Organization in the Arabian Peninsula counsel the French people and their government; to retract this aggression & to pay attention to their deteriorating economic conditions and internal problems; you’ve enough trouble; do not ask for more. there’s a lesson for you in what have become of the Americans, ask them; for none could inform you of their fate like them who are aware of it. the Americans having tasted blood in Iraq & Afghanistan realised that they bit off more than what they can chew. Think this over rationally if you wish to save yourselves. The Muslims are all but one body and one nation; certainly they couldn’t see their brothers in religion suffer from flagrant aggression and brute oppression and do not rush to their aid. as of today; the Mujahideen’s strength differs from how it used to be; their armies multiplied; their brigades spread out; and they are all but one hand against whoever aggress against them.
Allah the Almighty says: “وَلَمَنِ انتَصَرَ بَعْدَ ظُلْمِهِ فَأُولَـٰئِكَ مَا عَلَيْهِم مِّن سَبِيلٍ”
“There is no blame against him who avenges himself after he has been wronged.”
all honour belongs to Allah, and to His Messenger, and to the believers.
Al-Qa’ida Organization in Arabian Peninsula
Bulo-Marer (16/01/2013). In the Name of Allah, the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful.
All praise is due to Allah, the Exalted, who says in the Holy Qur’an:
So when you meet (in Jihad) those who disbelieve, smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them). Thereafter (is the time) either for generosity (i.e. free them without ransom) or ransom (according to what benefits Islam), until the war lays down its burden. Thus (you are ordered by Allah) but if Allah had willed, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But he lets you fight) in order to test you, some with others. And those who are killed in the path of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost. (Surat Muhammad, verse 4)
And peace and blessings be upon the Noble Messenger, who said ‘Whoever says ‘there is no deity worthy of worship except Allah’ while disbelieving in everything that is worshipped besides Allah, his wealth and his blood become sacred and his reckoning is with Allah’. (Sahih Muslim)
Henceforth, the following is short background information of the events leading up to the failed rescue operation and the verdict reached by the leadership of Harakat Al-Shabaab Al-Mujahideen.
On July 14 2009, the Mujahideen captured French intelligence officer, Dennis Allex, who was then working for the General-Directorate for External Security (DGSE). Posing as a journalist, Allex was dispatched to Mogadishu and assigned the task of training the intelligence forces of the apostate regime and gathering intelligence on the Mujahideen on behalf of the French government. Following his capture, Allex was held in captivity for more than three and a half years by the Mujahideen and treated as per instructions of Islamic Shari’ah. The DGSE was duly informed, shortly thereafter, that he could, at the discretion of the leader of the Mujahideen, be ransomed or freed in exchange for Muslim prisoners.
French forces, however, had different plans and in the early hours of Saturday morning, January 12 2013, mounted an injudicious rescue operation in order to secure Allex’s release. France’s well-established reputation of rushing impetuously into risky rescue operations without contemplating the consequence as well as the political and social considerations that often outweigh military operations is increasingly putting the lives of its citizens at risk. And with the war against Islam being the corner-stone of its foreign policy, French diplomacy has, almost irreparably, taken a turn for the worse. But while it is justified to condemn the recklessness of the French forces and their senseless killing of innocent civilians in Bulo-Marer, it is equally imperative to condemn the inconsiderate policies that allow such operations to persist, unnecessarily exacerbating the situation and further imperiling the lives of the prisoners.
Contrary to the claims made by French Defense Minister, Jean-Yves Le Drian, that the Mujahideen’s refusal to negotiate had compelled the French forces to embark on the rescue operation, HSM hereby confirms that everything practically negotiable has been negotiated. The Mujahideen have, for the best part of the last three and a half years, struggled to come to an understanding with the French, despite their fairly legitimate and feasible demands, but all their efforts were repeatedly hampered as the DGSE proved to be unreasonably apathetic and willfully uncooperative. The French intelligence officers’ approach towards the negotiation process went from being irresolute to irrational, in spite of HSM perseverance on finding common ground.
At regular intervals, the French intelligence demanded a ‘proof of life’ of the hostage for the negotiations to continue. The Mujahideen released two short videos of the hostage; the first in June 2010 and addressed to Nicolas Sarkozy, and the second in October 2012 and addressed to the then newly-elected president Francois Hollande, cautiously optimistic that an agreement could be reached amid the changing political climate at the time but to no avail. On numerous occasions, the DGSE even instructed the Mujahideen to ‘go ahead and kill him if you want’ in order to play down the value of the hostage and thereby deliberately impeding the process of negotiations. Extraordinarily, however, the French intelligence contacted HSM just a week before the failed rescue attempt with a renewed impetus and ensuring the Mujahideen that a deal would be finalised ‘very shortly’. A week later, treachery was the result.
In his final plea for help, Dennis Allex called on the French president, imploring him to be more considerate towards the lives of French hostages. Hollande, like his predecessor, ignored Allex’s impassioned pleas and opted for the less practical option of a forcible rescue operation.
Throughout the last three years, the French intelligence intentionally continued to prolong the negotiation process in order to ‘buy more time’ as it were, without internally precluding the possibility of a rescue operation. Aware of the brewing treachery of the French, HSM intelligence teams took decisive measures and constantly changed locations in order to thwart any forcible rescue attempt. Several spies, armed with electronic gadgets and tasked with locating Allex, were also caught by the Mujahideen.
Saturday’s botched rescue operation was an abysmal failure; both in terms of intelligence and the ground operation. The French forces, driven by false intelligence reports from the ground, landed a few kilometers away from the town of Bulo-Marer and headed towards their designated location, killing all the villagers that crossed their path. The villagers, including an elderly woman, were later found some with their throats slit and others with bullets riddle all over their bodies. But before the French forces could reach their destination, the Mujahideen in Bulo-Marer were alerted by HSM intelligence teams who had information of the French movements.
For nearly three hours the battle raged, at times sporadically, as the French retreated and then returned to rescue fellow soldiers. For the first 40 minutes of the battle, the French forces on the ground were under siege by the Mujahideen, killing several of them, before they retreated and attack helicopters came to their assistance. The element of surprise alone was sufficient enough to throw their operational plans out of balance and the French forces quickly lost the initiative as the battle objective changed from being a rescue mission to damage control.
The French commander leading the operation, and who was severely injured during the attack, was deserted by his comrades and subsequently captured by the Mujahideen. HSM paramedic teams arrived at the scene shortly after the battle had ended and transferred the injured commander to a hospital in a nearby base, but he succumbed to his injuries hours later.
The death of the two French soldiers pales into insignificance besides the dozens of Muslim civilians senselessly killed by the French forces during the operation. Avenging the deaths of these civilians and taking into consideration France’s increasing persecution of Muslims around the world, its oppressive anti-Islam policies at home, French military operations in the war against Islamic Shari’ah in Afghanistan and, most recently, in Mali, and its continued economic, political and military assistance towards the African invaders in Muslim lands, Harakat Al-Shabaab Al Mujahideen has reached a unanimous decision to execute the French intelligence officer, Dennis Allex .
With the rescue attempt, France has voluntarily signed Allex’s death warrant. Following the failed operation, Le Drian, aware that execution is the natural corollary of treachery, announced that the punishment had already been meted out, despite the fact that Allex was at the time alive and safe in another safe house.
Allex and all the other French hostages killed as a result of similar failed rescue operations are the victims of France’s long-standing policy of negligence that shows no regard for the lives of its citizens. And while this latest operation will certainly bring an end to the imprudent French bravado, it is the government of France, with its history of botched rescue of operations, which must bear full responsibility for the death of Allex .
The Mujahideen have reached this decision after three years of exhaustive attempts at negotiations but the French proved to be disloyal, betraying not only the trust of the Mujahideen but also their agent. Allex has also left behind a wealth of information that was retrieved during interrogation sessions conducted over the course of three and a half years and that helped the Mujahideen acquire a richer understanding and a sharper illustration of the inner workings of the French intelligence apparatus.
Discerning French politicians, therefore, would do better to steer their government towards the road of pragmatism and wisdom that yields practical solutions to France’s perennial problems before Hollande’s political ineptitude and ham-fisted approach further enflames the deteriorating hostage crisis. That, indeed, would be a victory for common sense.
Harakat Al-Shabaab Al-Mujahideen
Bulo-Marer (14/01/2013) – The French rescue operation in Bulo-Marer, Lower Shabelle region, not only failed to secure the release of Dennis Alex but also resulted in the death of several of the French forces and injured many more.
Among those severely injured during the botched operation was the French commander leading the operation.
The commander was deserted by his comrades after a fierce firefight and subsequently captured by the Mujahideen. HSM paramedic teams arrived at the scene shortly after the firefight had ended and transferred him to a hospital at the base, but he succumbed to his injuries hours later.
The Mujahideen recovered several weapons and the soldier’s gear from the scene of battle and later also managed to retrieve valuable information from the soldier before his death. The body of the soldier is still within the custody of the Mujahideen.
Harakat Al-Shabaab Al-Mujahideen has also today reached a unanimous verdict on the fate of Dennis Alex after three and a half years in captivity. The details of that verdict and some background information of the events leading up to the failed rescue operation will be published in the coming hours Insha’allah.
Harakat Al-Shabaab Al Mujahideen
Bula-Marer (12/01/2013) – At around 0200 hours Saturday morning five French helicopters attacked a location in the town of Bula-Marer, around 30 km South of Marka in the Islamic Administration of Lower Shabeelle, in a botched rescue attempt aimed at releasing the French hostage Dennis Allex.
In a battle that lasted for about 45 minutes, the Mujahideen have, with the blessing of Allah alone, successfully foiled the attack and, after a fierce firefight, managed to repel the French forces that took part in the operation that was inevitably doomed to fail.
The helicopters attacked a house in Bula-Marer upon the assumption that Dennis Allex was being held at that location, but owing to a fatal intelligence blunder, the rescue mission turned disastrously wrong. Several French soldiers were killed in the battle and many more were injured before they fled from the scene of battle, leaving behind some military paraphernalia and even one of their comrades on the ground. The injured French soldier is now in the custody of the Mujahideen and Allex still remains safe and far from the location of the battle.
Despite the numerous warnings by the Mujahideen leaders, most recently Sheikh Mus’ab Abdul Wadud, that any attempt to forcibly rescue French hostages would result in disaster, yet Francois Hollande’s government heedlessly continues to plough on with the reckless policies of its predecessor.
The series of failed rescue attempts carried out by the French forces not only epitomise the French government’s distinct imprudence when it comes to dealing with hostages, but also clearly highlights its recurrent policy of continued disregard for the lives of its citizens. And instead of rescuing them, such ill-advised operations only further imperil the lives of the hostages. And in the end, it will be the French citizens who will inevitably taste the bitter consequences of their government’s devil-may-care attitude towards hostages.
As a response to this botched rescue operation by the French forces, Harakat Al-Shabaab Al-Mujahideen assures the French people that it will give its final verdict regarding the fate of Dennis Allex within two days.
Harakat Al-Shabaab Al-Mujahideen
New statement from the Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan: “Regarding Participation in the Paris Conference”
Just like the conference held in Tokyo city of Japan, another research and scientific conference will be hosted in the capital of France, Paris, by a non-government agency ‘Foundation pour la Recherche Strategique’ (Foundation for Strategic Research) on 17th of the current Christian month.
Since the Islamic Emirate has also been invited to participate, hence the Islamic Emirate will send two representatives from its political office to directly communicate the stance and policy of Islamic Emirate regarding the situation in Afghanistan to the participants and the international community present in this analytical conference. Our representatives there will only communicate our policy and since this is a research and scientific conference, no political deals will be made with anyone and neither will talks and negotiations be held with the invaders or the Kabul administration.
Therefore all media reports published regarding this conference labeling it ‘peace talks’ or ‘negotiations’ are for pure propaganda purposes and efforts to sow mistrust. Such baseless rumors were also spread during the Japan conference which were later rebuffed and the liars exposed. The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan has a firm policy and predefined conditions regarding negotiations and talks which have not changed one bit.
The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan
New video message from Khālid Abū al ‘Abbās (Mukhtār bin Muḥammad Bilmukhtār): “Introduction to Our Sharī’ah: Fulfillment and Steadfastness Until Victory”
To inquire about a translation for this video message for a fee email: email@example.com