C. Christine Fair comes on the show to talk about Islamism in Bangladesh. Some of the topics covered include:
- History of Islamism in Bangladesh and its intersection with mainstream politics
- The role of Bangladeshi Islamists with Rohingya refugees
- History of al-Qaeda’s involvement in Bangladesh and its newest enterprise through Ansar al-Islam
- What we know about recent Islamic State attacks in Bangladesh
- Fighting to the End: The Pakistan Army’s Way of War
- Think Again: Islamism and Militancy in Bangladesh by C. Christine Fair and Seth Oldmixon | The National Interest
- C. Christine Fair, Author at War on the Rocks
- Christine Fair (@CChristineFair) | Twitter
- Christine Fair – Georgetown University
This episode also features an updated #SocialMedia segment, covering postings from November 2-10.
Thanks to Haakon Jahr and Raihan Kadir for supporting the show. You can support the podcast by making a small donation on Patreon!
The podcast is produced by Karl Morand. If you have feedback you can email [email protected], or find us on Twitter: @JihadPod.
You can subscribe to the show in iTunes, Stitcher, or with our RSS feed.
Download this episode (25MB mp3)