In this emergency podcast Aaron talks to J.M. Berger about the confirmed death of Mullah Omar. They covered a variety of topics related to his death and what it could mean for the broader Islamic State – Al Qaeda war. We also have a new #SocialMedia segment, covering postings from July 22-28.
- J.M. Berger (@intelwire) | Twitter
- Mullah Omar and the AQ-ISIS War by J.M. Berger on IntelWire
- ISIS: The State of Terror: Jessica Stern, J. M. Berger
- Jihad Joe: Americans Who Go to War in the Name of Islam: J. M. Berger
- U.S. Relations with the Islamic World | Brookings Institution
The podcast is produced by Karl Morand. If you have feedback you can email [email protected], or find us on Twitter: @JihadPod.
You can subscribe to the show in iTunes or with our RSS feed.
Download this episode (14.1MB mp3)