On 03 Rabi’ al-Awwal, 1432 AH, corresponding to February 06, 2011, at the United Province of Kabarda, Balkaria and Karachay of the Caucasus Emirate.
Due to the current situation, provoked by the hysterical statements (1) of the infidel “Government of the KB Republic,” headed by the puppet Kanokov, and because of possible attacks against ordinary Muslims and the families of Mujahideen, I, the Wali of the United Wilayah of Kabarda, Balkaria and Karachay, order the following:
1. To bring into full combat readiness all groups and units of Mujahideen who are wintering or who are active, in order to take the adequate measures to stop aggression against innocent Muslims, as well as families of the Mujahideen.
2. To use all the reserve, units and mobile groups to identify and suppress the activities of the people engaged in the acts of provocation mentioned above.
3. The Mukhabarat (intelligence services) divisions on the field must collect new informations and complement to the already available informations on the places of residence, location and movement of the family members of the so-called “Head of the KB Republic”, “government”, “Heads” of districts administration, towns, villages, family members of the “anti-terrorism committee” district officials, for further retaliatory strikes against those responsible of the provocations against Muslims.
4. To punish in the most stringent way, the participants in these provocations and their accomplices, in accordance with the verse: «Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors.» (Surat Al-Baqarah : 190).
5. To not to harm the families of the simple “law enforcers” (district police ‘ROVD’, militarized security guard ‘VOHR’ (2), Traffic Safety Inspectorate ‘GIBDD’ (3), etc…) who are not involved in attacks against Muslim families.
6. All the so-called “peaceful” Muslims who have no ties with the Mujahideen must, by all available means and methods, prevent the implementation of this criminal policy – imposed by the infidels and their supporters among the hypocrites – against the families of the Mujahideen.
7. The Amirs of all sectors, groups and units must report in the shortest time about their level of readiness for their task, through the existent communication channels.
The Wali of the United Wilayah of KBK, Abdullah.
Translation from IslamDin by the Kavkaz-Jihad blog.
(1) On February 1st, Kanokov announced new measures ‘to fight extremism’ including ‘increasing of the pressures’ on the families of the Mujahideen. Such ‘reprisal measures’ are already applied on large scale in all the Wilayah of the CE. These measures includes: abduction of the Mujahideen’s relatives, destruction of their family’s houses, social exculsion, harassments of various forms, etc… Others similar statements were made in early February. This Omra is the answer to these statements. Kanokov also advocated the creation of local ethnic militia to fight the Mujahideen, as it has being done in Dagestan since the November of the last year and in Nokhchicho since a long time.
(2) Related to the ‘Defense Ministry’, deployed to defend various locations.
(3) Almost similar to the ‘DPS’ – the police traffic.