I am going with the light of truth radiant in my blood
I am going with the banners of piety as my title
I am going with the treasures of Muhammad upon my lips
And my heartbeats are poems of Faith
Praise be to Allah, blessings and peace upon the Messenger of Allah, our Prophet Muhammad, and upon his family, his companions and supporters.
There has been increasing talk among the people concerning recent events in the Arabian Peninsula pertaining to the barbaric American bombing of Abyan, Shabwah, Arhab, Ma’areb, al-Ajashir and preceding events.
The time has come for the Ummah to listen to the words of the Mujahideen fi sabeel Allah. Therefore beseeching the help of Allah Almighty, we say: The Mujahideen are part of this Ummah, and we have witnessed our Ummah living a reality of submissiveness, humiliation and subjugation by the Crusaders, Jews and apostates.
In the greatest theft in history, the wealth of current and future generations has been plundered in collusion between the Crusaders and the lackey rulers. The Ummah has been living this tragedy since the fall of the Islamic Caliphate. The forces of global unbelief, led by the protector of the Cross; America, have pounced on the Muslims and allied themselves in a global campaign against terrorism. They came against the Muslims with all their horses and men. They plotted and executed and continue to execute all that they can in their war against Islam and the Muslims. This matter does not need to be proven, because it is seen and felt by the people in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, the Arabian Peninsula and elsewhere among the countries of Islam.
America’s lackey, client regimes have aided it in this dirty war, by the government of Pakistan, the government of Yemen, the Saudi regime and the Egyptian regime who have opened (their) countries to the Crusaders so they could use the military basesto attack and kill Muslims. They gave them oil and intelligence and besieged our brothers in Palestine (just look at Gaza). They pursued and imprisoned the free sons of Muslims who desired to aid their brethren and to be governed by the Shari’ah of their Lord. These governments are the primary obstacle on the road to liberating the Muslims and restoring their honor and glory. This is the bitter reality to which there is no solution except returning to the Deen of Allah and Jihad fi sabeel Allah. The Almighty said, “Then fight in Allah’s cause – thou are held responsible only for thyself- and arouse the Believers. It may be that Allah will restrain the fury of the Unbelievers; for Allah is the strongest in might and punishment.”
The Muslims are one Ummah. There is no difference among a Yemeni, a Najdi, a northerner, a southerner, an Arab and a foreigner except piety. All the wealth of the Arabian Peninsula in petroleum, gas, gold, etc… belongs to the treasury of the Muslims and must be justly distributed among the Muslims. The lackey governments have no right to plunder this wealth and hand it over to the Americans or anyone else so that they can use it to kill Muslims.
The goals the Mujahideen are trying to achieve:
1) Expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula, thereby carrying out the instruction of the Messenger of Allah, prayers and peace of Allah be upon him, who said,”I will expel the Jews and Christian from the Arabian Peninsula so that none are left but the Muslims”.
2) Liberate the land, sea and air of the Muslim countries, and defend the honor and wealth of the Muslims. Establish the Islamic Caliphate and Shari’ah rule which the apostate governments have suspended. Allah Almighty said, “And fight them until there is no more tumult or oppression, and there prevail justice and faith in Allah altogether and everywhere; but if they cease, verily Allah doth see all that they do.”
Spread security in society so that justice and goodness prevail among all Muslims. The Almighty said, “It is those who believe and confuse not their beliefs with wrong – that are (truly) in security, for they are one (right) guidance.”
To establish Deen, spread Tawheed and the call to the pure Islam of Muhammad, prayers and peace be upon him, and his Companions. The Almighty said, “Ye are the best of Peoples, evolved for mankind. Enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah.”
3) To support the downtrodden Muslims everywhere. The Almighty said, “And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)? Whose cry is: ‘Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from Thee one who will protect; and raise for us from Thee one who will help!’”
4) Free the Muslim prisoners everywhere. The Messenger of Allah, prayers and peace of Allah be upon him, said, “Free the prisoner, feed the hungry and visit the sick.”(Compiled by al-Bukhari).
5) Restore the usurped Holy Places of the Muslims.
6) Distribute and divide the wealth of Muslims among them justly. Umar bin Khattab, may Allah be pleased with him, said, “By Allah, as long as I live the shepherd will receive his share, even at his place on the mountain.”
7) Achieve a brotherhood of faith among the Muslim masses, and end the tribalism of al-jahiliyah. The Muslims lands are one and the borders imposed upon them by colonialism are meaningless. We must cancel and refuse to recognize them.
8) Establish the army of Aden-Abyan, about whom the Messenger of Allah, prayers and peace of Allah be upon him, said, “Out of Aden-Abyan will come 12,000, giving victory to the (religion of) Allah and His Messenger. They are the best between me and them.”
9) Entering Paradise and winning the Pleasure of the Most Merciful. The Almighty said, “Did ye think that ye would enter Heaven without Allah testing those of you who fought hard in His cause and remained steadfast?”
These goals are a legitimate right and Divine commission. Allah has obligated us to fight to achieve them. The Almighty said, “Let those fight in the cause of Allah who sell the life of this world for the hereafter.”
America, the Jews and Crusaders learned that the Mujahideen would continue – with the aid of Allah – to resist their designs and defend their Deen and their Ummah. When they experienced calamities (at the hands) of the Mujahideen in different Muslim countries (Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, Palestine) they attempted to tarnish the Mujahideen’s image and alienate the Muslims from them through their agents in the region. They accused the Mujahideen of being takfeeri, who regard it lawful to (spill) the blood of Muslims and slaughter innocents. But it was also said about the Messenger of Allah, prayers and peace of Allah be upon him, that he was a liar, a fortuneteller and a sorcerer. May our fathers and mothers be sacrificed for him and we will sacrifice what we have!
This is slander and defamation! The Mujahideen kill the Jews, Christians and those who aid and co-operate with them in waging war against the Muslims. They do not declare Muslims kaffir, they do not deem it permissible to shed their blood or (take) their money. Allah is our aid.
O Muslim, this is your duty:
Know, O Muslim, that it is your duty to support the Deen, Jihad and the Mujahideen as much as you are able. The Messenger of Allah, prayers and peace of Allah be upon him, said “Strive against the polytheists with your wealth, your hands and tongues.” Narrated by Ahmad.
These are some of the methods to wage Jihad against the enemy. Strive to act and call others to act according to these methods.
1. Call people to Jihad and inspire them to do that.
2. Accommodating and being generous to the Mujahideen, encouraging the Mujahideen, urging them to continue and praying for them.
3. Protecting and defending the Mujahideen.
4. Keeping silent about the Mujahideen and concealing their secrets which would benefit the enemy.
5. Inform the Mujahideen about spies and the presence of Jews, Christians and the greatest criminals.
6. Collect donations for the Mujahideen and pay zakat to them.
7. Take the place of the Mujahid by treating his family well.
8. Refrain from aiding these governments in any way, such as paying taxes, customs and zakat and do not aid these collaborator governments against the Mujahideen.
9. Expose the hypocrites and deserters.
10. Raise children to love Jihad and its people.
11. Abandon luxury, renew your spirit with Jihad and prepare for it.
12. Be hostile to and hate the infidels, and do not bring them to work in the Arabian Peninsula.
13. Follow the news of Jihad, take part in spreading their published books, pamphlets and lectures. Do not believe what the media of the enemies of Islam says about them.
14. Boycott Jewish and American goods and urge the people to do that.
My Brother Muslim:
These are some of the means by which you can take part in the Jihad which is the real solution to the problems of our Ummah and by which its glory will be restored.
This is the battle into which we must plunge to defend our ‘Aqeedah and our Muslim Ummah, its holy and sacred things, our honor, values, wealth and potential. This is the battle for every Muslim, great or small; young or old. Do not ask, “where do we begin?” You are the beginning! You are the good seed! You are the hope of the nation; the solution, the candle that shall illuminate the darkness! You are the exemplary man! So do not say, “Where do we begin?” Say, “I will begin!”
“Only those believers who have believed in Allah and His Messenger, and have never since doubted, but have striven with their belongings and their persons in the cause of Allah. Such are the sincere ones.”
We beseech Allah to guide this Ummah to glorify his obedient people, humiliate those who disobey Him, and to give victory to Jihad and its people. Allah is All-knowing.
May Allah bless and grant salvation to our Prophet Muhammad, his family and companions.
“The responsibility of the people of Yemen Towards the Holy Places and Wealth”. And at-Tibyan: “Demonstrating the Infidelity of Those who Aid the Americans”. You can find these on the Minbar al-Tawheed wal-Jihad Website.
In conclusion, greetings from your brothers at Al-Malahem Media Foundation.