بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
الحمد لله رب العالمين، والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى اله وصحبه وسلم تسليما كثيرا اما بعد:
Jamaat Ansar Al-Din follows carefully and watches the volatile situation in the corridors of the regime in Bamako, which resulted removing and arresting the prime minister of the transitional government, these events that occurred in the midst of talks sponsored by the Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS), represented in the president of Burkina Faso, and the group sees that this step has strong connotations, that suggest that the rulers of Bamako are aware that they are walking in the wrong direction, since the deposed prime minister was from the most ardent for the aggressive campaign against the people of Azawad, and he had declared that clearly in all his media appearances, underestimating all the steps that indicate good faith, which were expressed by the negotiators of the Azawadi people, including Jamaat Ansar Al-Din, for the sake of reaching a peaceful solution, that spare us the horrors of war.
As we consider this daring step a positive action that pours in the framework of moving the pending issues, and moving it ahead, but at the same time we see it insufficient, rather there should be revving of similar steps, which we see that they prevent the region serious crises, that any future government assigned should take into account, these steps include the following:
1. Stopping the repeated barbarian assault against our unarmed people, that was under the sponsorship and supervision of the former racist government, and that was confirmed by its recognition of these crimes and not investigating them, to punish the perpetrators, and instead of that the defense minister comes out with provocative statements, justifying the killing of the innocents that he is protecting his territory, despite that he is incapable of securing the surrounding of his office, and the alleys of his cities which turned to a theater for organized crimes.
2. Continuing to silencing the aggressive racist voices that call for foreign interference, and assault on our people without any guilt, and remove them from the decision making posts, so that the voice of reason and wisdom can prevail.
3. Dealing seriously with the ongoing negotiation file, and changing the traditional transcendent vision, which the successive governments has consistently pursued, which considers the Azawadi people a pressure card to only bring the foreign financial aid, then turn a blind eye to it, and overlooking the legitimate rights of this nation, and on top of it its right to live free and in dignity, under the Islamic Sharia.
4. We remind the parties that are a driving force for the political situation that running behind the Western ambitions will do them no good, and the fate of those who gasp behind the colonial schemes will only be abandoning them, and throwing them in the corridors of oblivion, and you have a lesson in the icons of the repressive regimes, who were an obedient servant to the colonial powers against the interests of its peoples, and in particular the icons of the former Malian regime, who built its glories on the carnage and skulls of the our oppressed people in Azawad, for decades.
5. We renew our conformation to choose the possible peaceful solutions, that don’t contradict with our Islamic fundamentals and principles, and have a benefit to our nations. And we express our readiness to listen, discussion and negotiate, with any serious party that seeks a peaceful solution without antagonizing other on us.
وبالله التوفيق والحمد لله رب العالمين
Press Office of the Jamaat