NOTE: For whatever reason the below file could not upload to Scribd. That said, if you click the below link you can see a copy of it. Additionally, here are some other fatāwā and articles that Shaykh Abū al-Mundhir al-Shanqīṭī has written regarding the various uprisings in the Arab world:
- Question about How Things Happened in Tunisia
- Ruling on Suicide Bombers ‘Lighting Oneself on Fire’
- Revolution Against Mubarak
- What is the Ruling of Participating in the Revolution in Egypt Now?
- Do we continue to demonstrate against Mubarak?
Click here for a safe PDF copy: Shaykh Abū al-Mundhir al-Shanqīṭī — “What is the Ruling Regarding the Agents of the Tyrant Mubarak”